Monday, July 25, 2011

A New View of Omura Bay

Yesterday I went with some friends to a house near the water of Omura Bay. They brought along some jet skis and wake boards. After a very filling barbecue lunch, I got to take a spin on a jet ski and even drove it a little bit. It was fun! Then we got the wake boards out. I got a quick lesson on the land and then took it into the water. Apparently it's much harder when being pulled by a jet ski as opposed to a boat, and we didn't have a pole on the jet ski, so the rope was low. Nonetheless, beginners luck seemed to be with me as I was one of only two people who were able to stand up (including people who'd done it before). It was SO fun. I fell a lot, but got the hang of it pretty quickly and had a couple of good rides. I'm definitely looking forward to doing it again. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment