Monday, March 16, 2009

Kawagoe

I went with Lucy and her okaasan to this doll museum in an old, traditional Japanese house in the countryside of Kawagoe. It was cool, not much of a doll festival, but it was really cool to walk around this huge house and it's garden. Served for many pictures. Then we went to the temple in Kawagoe. We're going to back again when the cherry blossoms are in blooming. It was still cool.

I asked Lucy's host mom about the sweet potato products. She said she could direct me to a brewery for the beer and we stopped at a small shop to look at goods. In the brief look inside, I saw sweet potato fries, baked slices with and without molasses and another one that i learned was very sweet. So Mom and Dad, I will go back and bring you all kinds of treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment